2 cups white quinoa
1 small fennel
1 large capsicum
2 small eggplants
2 medium zucchini
1 brown onion
10 small mushrooms
1/2 lemon, juiced
3 cloves garlic
grape seed oil, as desired
salt, black pepper and cayenne pepper
1. Cook 2 cups of white quinoa in salted water as per instructions on the package. (Suggested 3 cups of salted water.)
2. In this step you need to cook each vegetable batch with seasoning and enough timing to your taste as you would have cooked it on its own. Stir fry coarsely chopped veggies in separate batches, and cook them in the following order:
fennel (low, 7-10 minutes)
onion (high, 3-5 minutes)
zucchini (medium, 7-10 minutes)
capsicum (high, 5-7 minutes)
mushrooms (sprayed with oil, high, 3-5 minutes)
eggplant (use more oil, medium, 7-10 minutes)
Put aside each cooked batch.
3. Clean the wok and saute crushed garlic until fragrant, but do not fry it.
4. Add the lemon juice and cayenne pepper to the cooked garlic and mix well.
5. Immediately combine all ingredients in the wok including quinoa and cooked vegetables and heat through.